We are part of 2 significant communities;
- our local neighbourhood community
- and further afield the church in Tower Hamlets, London and across the world
Our local neighbourhood:
- Christ Church Spitalfields Primary School: Our Church of England primary school.
- The Bengali Christian Ministry led by Kajal and Mitali Sarkar is based at Christ Church and holds monthly services in Bengali in the Garden Building.
- The Norton Folgate Almshouses provide homes for local people in housing need.
- Mary Baker Charity is run by church trustees and makes grants to people in need.
- Spitalfields Music were founded to help raise money for the restoration of our building.
- The Friends of Christ Church Spitalfields support the restoration and long term care of our building.
- Spitalfields City Farm are neighbours to All Saints House where members of our church live.
Across London’s East End
These are our partner ministries, who we helped set up and now continue to work with:
Spitalfields Crypt Trust provide rehabilitation care for those wanting to leave behind addictive behaviour patterns.
Crossroads Christian Counselling offer professional counselling to those who couldn’t normally afford such care.
City Gateway help young people access training and city-based apprenticeships.
Tower Hamlets Foodbank collects food and gives it to those who don’t have enough. We collect every first Sunday of the month.
Tower Hamlets StreetPastors patrol the local streets late at night offering help to those who are in need on the streets.
Door of Hope works with sex workers on the streets of Spitalfields and Shoreditch.
Around the world
We support Joe and Denny Fleming, in Vellore India both medical doctors discipling medical students across India.
We support Peter and Tina in Lille France working among children and families to share the love and good news of Jesus.